Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might

Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might

Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might Cast

Narrator

Comments

batcool
said at 7:43 PM on Tue Nov 28 2017
This film has one of my favorite performance by Chris Patton he was brilliant as Turles
GreenGoblin75
said at 8:16 PM on Tue Nov 28 2017
@batcool
He and Ward Perry were the standouts of their respective dubs.
8000 Saiyans
said at 5:00 AM on Fri Nov 3 2017
Ward Perry's Turles was the standout of the Ocean dubs of this film, even though I wonder how Ian James Corlett or Peter Kelamis would have done in the role.
Abdullab
said at 1:22 PM on Sat Nov 4 2017
@8000 Saiyans that comment does not make sense. u say ward stole the show but don`t know how the ocean gokus did the movie
8000 Saiyans
said at 1:39 PM on Sat Nov 4 2017
@Abdullab What I said was I wondering how Corlett or Kelamis would have done as Turles.
8000 Saiyans
said at 1:39 PM on Sat Nov 4 2017
*I wonder
Abdullab
said at 1:41 PM on Sat Nov 4 2017
@8000 Saiyans ah okay they would have done a good job. Kelamis and Corlett are not known for villains but for the ones they do, they do it good.
8000 Saiyans
said at 2:14 PM on Sat Nov 4 2017
@Abdullab I imagine that Kelamis would have used his Whiplash voice without the effects.
DravenRoth994
said at 12:26 PM on Sat Jul 16 2016
This guy did a reaction video to the Big Green Dub. WOW, this is bad!!!
DravenRoth994
said at 5:50 PM on Sat Jul 16 2016
@DravenRoth994 "Master Turles"

"Oh yes, andourmasterthebelovedthegreatThallus"

"Yesthatsright, my name is Tallece."

Could they just pick a pronunciation and stick with it?!
Kioea
said at 4:59 PM on Sun Apr 23 2017
@DravenRoth994 I have to confess, of the three AB dub movies I own, this is the only one I can't take seriously. Too many of the dub's most notorious lines come from here. Having said that, it's not all the actors' fault. As I may have said elsewhere (I can't quite recall), I managed to find the French version (which provided the bulk of AB's dialogue), and most of said lines can be found there verbatim. So unfortunately, this was a classic case of "garbage in, garbage out" - they got a flawed script to work with, and the result sadly reflected that. Which is a real shame, because with a good script, and more astute casting, this could actually have worked.
HylianBelmont
said at 2:21 AM on Thu May 4 2017
@Kioea Ed Marcus's Turles in particular showed the most promise IMO. Would've loved to hear his take with a much better script honestly.
DravenRoth994
said at 6:19 PM on Wed Nov 1 2017
@Kioea Oh, I won't deny that. They had those odds against them in the first place. They've proven to be great in other things.
Metabad
said at 3:09 PM on Mon Dec 11 2017
@DravenRoth994 I'll be honest, the Big Green dub of this is actually my favourite of the Big Green dubs, so many of its iconic lines come from this movie and it always seems to be the first thing I think of whenever I think about the dub in general.

It's bad, but I can't help but love it.
Metabad
said at 3:10 PM on Mon Dec 11 2017
@HylianBelmont I agree, Turles is actually my favourite Ed Marcus role, although it's really hard to defend given the inconsistent quality and rushed line delivery throughout, although he definitely has his threatening and imposing moments. With more solid and consistent direction, Ed probably would've been fantastic in the role. Probably would've helped if they did it while he was younger too.
HylianBelmont
said at 1:44 AM on Thu Dec 14 2017
@Metabad I still genuinely believe it was the character he had the most fun playing, to be honest.

Yep, in a less rushed (and bigger) production he would ideally have only played Kami, Grandpa Gohan and "maybe" King Kai at his age IMO, haha.
PokeDude011
said at 2:48 PM on Thu Mar 3 2016
"Let that child alone."
Miscast
said at 4:55 PM on Fri Aug 14 2015
Fun Fact: This DBZ movie has the most English dubs - 1997 Saban dub, 1998 Pioneer dub, 1999 Speedy dub, 2003 'Big Green' dub and the 2006 FUNimation dub
Metabad
said at 10:05 PM on Thu Apr 17 2014
I have to admit, this move kind of scared me when I was younger.
Where The Wild Things Are Spotlight
Turles
Icarus
Cacao
Yamcha
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might characters.
Oolong