Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might

Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might

Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might Cast

Narrator

Comments

batcool
said at 7:43 PM on Tue Nov 28 2017
This film has one of my favorite performance by Chris Patton he was brilliant as Turles
GreenGoblin75
said at 8:16 PM on Tue Nov 28 2017
@batcool
He and Ward Perry were the standouts of their respective dubs.
8000 Saiyans
said at 5:00 AM on Fri Nov 3 2017
Ward Perry's Turles was the standout of the Ocean dubs of this film, even though I wonder how Ian James Corlett or Peter Kelamis would have done in the role.
Abdullab
said at 1:22 PM on Sat Nov 4 2017
@8000 Saiyans that comment does not make sense. u say ward stole the show but don`t know how the ocean gokus did the movie
8000 Saiyans
said at 1:39 PM on Sat Nov 4 2017
@Abdullab What I said was I wondering how Corlett or Kelamis would have done as Turles.
8000 Saiyans
said at 1:39 PM on Sat Nov 4 2017
*I wonder
Abdullab
said at 1:41 PM on Sat Nov 4 2017
@8000 Saiyans ah okay they would have done a good job. Kelamis and Corlett are not known for villains but for the ones they do, they do it good.
8000 Saiyans
said at 2:14 PM on Sat Nov 4 2017
@Abdullab I imagine that Kelamis would have used his Whiplash voice without the effects.
DravenRoth994
said at 12:26 PM on Sat Jul 16 2016
This guy did a reaction video to the Big Green Dub. WOW, this is bad!!!
DravenRoth994
said at 5:50 PM on Sat Jul 16 2016
@DravenRoth994 "Master Turles"

"Oh yes, andourmasterthebelovedthegreatThallus"

"Yesthatsright, my name is Tallece."

Could they just pick a pronunciation and stick with it?!
Kioea
said at 4:59 PM on Sun Apr 23 2017
@DravenRoth994 I have to confess, of the three AB dub movies I own, this is the only one I can't take seriously. Too many of the dub's most notorious lines come from here. Having said that, it's not all the actors' fault. As I may have said elsewhere (I can't quite recall), I managed to find the French version (which provided the bulk of AB's dialogue), and most of said lines can be found there verbatim. So unfortunately, this was a classic case of "garbage in, garbage out" - they got a flawed script to work with, and the result sadly reflected that. Which is a real shame, because with a good script, and more astute casting, this could actually have worked.
HylianBelmont
said at 2:21 AM on Thu May 4 2017
@Kioea Ed Marcus's Turles in particular showed the most promise IMO. Would've loved to hear his take with a much better script honestly.
DravenRoth994
said at 6:19 PM on Wed Nov 1 2017
@Kioea Oh, I won't deny that. They had those odds against them in the first place. They've proven to be great in other things.
PokeDude011
said at 2:48 PM on Thu Mar 3 2016
"Let that child alone."
Miscast
said at 4:55 PM on Fri Aug 14 2015
Fun Fact: This DBZ movie has the most English dubs - 1997 Saban dub, 1998 Pioneer dub, 1999 Speedy dub, 2003 'Big Green' dub and the 2006 FUNimation dub
Metabad
said at 10:05 PM on Thu Apr 17 2014
I have to admit, this move kind of scared me when I was younger.
Turles
Icarus
Cacao
Yamcha
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might characters.
Turles