Boruto: Naruto the Movie

Franchise: Naruto
Boruto: Naruto the Movie Boruto: Naruto the Movie

Boruto: Naruto the Movie Cast

Comments

Diorgenson4321
said at 1:03 PM on Wed Nov 8 2017
I wasn't totally convince hearing Amanda Celine Miller as Boruto the first time I heard it ( in the trailer) but actually watching the movie, I'm completely convince she's good for the role. Amanda gives Boruto this laid back voice which really adds to his character being this rebellious teenager. Perhaps she could make the voice a tad bit deeper, but nevertheless, it was a good performance.
Superdriver23
said at 6:55 PM on Mon Mar 13 2017
So I watched the dubbed version of the movie and I just cannot get with Amanda as Boruto at all. I tried to give her chance, but it's a no from me. The voice doesn't fit his voice and it fell flat for me emotionally. Other than that I like the dubbed voices, but I think I like Laura more over Chermai.
PuppyFace
said at 11:36 AM on Sun Mar 19 2017
@Superdriver23 I agree entirely. The voice doesn't match up to his image and it's sort of awkward to watch and listen to at the same time.
Superdriver23
said at 7:01 PM on Sat Apr 8 2017
@PuppyFace I wonder if they would consider doing a recast?
Abdullab
said at 12:54 PM on Fri Feb 17 2017
I am Happy that Baruto wont be voiced by Flanigan, dont get me wrong she is excellent as Naruto and she would have done a good baruto considering how the son is similar to his father but it would have kind of been overkill to say atleast.

I have faith in Miller that she would do good as Baruto and hopefully could appear in the future if that baruto series beceomes an anime
NarutoFanatic91
said at 3:39 PM on Tue Mar 14 2017
@Abdullab And you think Himawari would sound better voiced by Stephanie?
Abdullab
said at 3:44 PM on Tue Mar 14 2017
@NarutoFanatic91 not as much overkill, Im not that big on voice actors voicing the same parent and child
King Marth 64
said at 4:01 PM on Mon Feb 13 2017
It's good to see Amanda C. Miller and Chermai Leigh debuted in the Naruto franchise. Can't wait to hear them in the movie.
xAnguished SouL
said at 9:09 AM on Mon Feb 6 2017
After playing Naruto Storm 4 Road to Boruto, I watched the English Dub credits and saw the Dub list for Boruto..

-Himawari: Melissa Fahn
-Shikadai Nara: Todd Haberkorn
-Konohamaru: Max Mittelman
-Momoshiki: Xander Mobus
-Kinshiki: Wally Wingert
-Katasuke: Christopher Smith
-Inojin: Spike Spencer
-Yurui: Bryce Papenbrook
DeathGod46
said at 4:57 PM on Thu Feb 9 2017
@xAnguished SouL Doesn't Robbie daymond voices Mitsuki? Or is thay only for the movie?
xAnguished SouL
said at 9:01 AM on Sat Feb 11 2017
@DeathGod46 Yes, Robbie Daymond does Mitsuki in the game as well. :)
DeathGod46
said at 12:16 AM on Sun Feb 5 2017
I thought Laura Bailey was Sarada? Cherami Leigh is another great choice though.
mypetgoat
said at 1:11 PM on Sun Feb 5 2017
@DeathGod46 Laura Bailey voiced Sarada in the Boruto expansion in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. I also seen the credits of the dlc, but I don't know if they will have the same cast for the new characters in the movie.
DeathGod46
said at 4:55 PM on Thu Feb 9 2017
@mypetgoat I wonder why she couldn't reprise her role in the movie?
DisneyAnimefan1995
said at 7:48 PM on Sun Feb 12 2017
@DeathGod46 Maybe it had to do with her current voice work schedule right now. She's been in a lot more AAA games (Gears of War 4, Uncharted 4, Halo 5 etc...) in the last 2-3 years so her anime scheduling is becoming more complicated, which results in having to turn down new roles, especially if it's a character she previously voiced.

Seems like she's heading the same route as Troy Baker. It's unfortunate that's she isn't in as much anime in recent years, but as in anything in voiceover you can't remain on one area of voice over, you have to expand your option and try out other ventures to utilize your voice, so I wish her the best of luck on the current work she's doing.
DeathGod46
said at 5:36 PM on Thu Apr 27 2017
@DisneyAnimefan1995 she voiced Kurotsuchi. I don't see why she couldn't reprise her role as Sarada.
Abdullab
said at 10:33 AM on Fri Apr 28 2017
@DeathGod46 the movie dub was in production for a long time, i guess she had time to record her dailogue for juritsuchi but not sarada
Kee Nar Luk Ham
said at 6:56 PM on Tue Jan 24 2017
When is the English Dub going to be released?
JRPictures
said at 9:53 PM on Tue Jan 24 2017
@Kee Nar Luk Ham Viz Media is planning to release the film (dub obviously included) on DVD/Blu-ray on March 28, 2017.
Kee Nar Luk Ham
said at 5:11 AM on Wed Jan 25 2017
@JRPictures That's 3 days before my birthday.
Dee15gon
said at 9:01 PM on Thu Feb 2 2017
@Kee Nar Luk Ham And 1 after mine.
Dee15gon
said at 9:02 PM on Thu Feb 2 2017
@Dee15gon I meant "1 day".
DeathGod46
said at 11:11 PM on Fri Feb 3 2017
@Dee15gon And 11 days after mine.
GothamRed
said at 12:32 PM on Tue Jan 24 2017
Man, almost 2 years from it's release to get the dub version (presumably that'll be the home release). Wonder what was holding it back.
CelestialOuroboros
said at 7:09 AM on Fri Feb 12 2016
About two months ago I actually saw this film, and though it wasn't really a bad movie, it also reminded me of why I steer clear of the Naruto franchise. The animation quality is essentially all Boruto had going for it (big surprise since it's a larger budget :P), while everything else just came and gone.
NaruHunterXfairytail
said at 1:39 AM on Fri May 29 2015
Does Sarada Have the eyes? she is a Uchiha so i think so has
vgiannell5
said at 5:57 PM on Mon Jun 22 2015
@NaruHunterXfairytail Yes she does. They first appeared due to her determination to meet her father.
The Ear of One
said at 3:04 AM on Thu May 7 2015
so wait. I know the role was for a very long time. but he still has a high pitched voice for a kid?
and like father like son huh?
well I dislike it but it cant be helped. being with a role like forever its no wonder they would not let her go. to much to burden.
(poor naruto, I am amazed no one mocked him for it).
Autovolt
said at 9:20 AM on Sun May 3 2015
I'm not a fan of Naruto by any means but Yuko Sanpei as Naruto's son is perfect casting.
Bodysnatchers
said at 9:07 PM on Sat Apr 25 2015
Junko playing adult Naruto? I don't know how I feel about this...
CatsTuxedo
said at 11:12 PM on Sat Apr 25 2015
@Bodysnatchers If Son Goku can keep his kid voice, I don't see why Naruto can't.
Bodysnatchers
said at 3:18 PM on Sun Apr 26 2015
@CatsTuxedo That's exactly what I mean. I'm personally not a fan of Goku having the kid voice as an adult. Whatever, it's not really a big deal. Just my opinion.
Ichigo341578926
said at 3:25 PM on Mon Apr 27 2015
@Bodysnatchers Yeah I'm a little skeptical too, but I also don't see it being as bad as adult Goku.
The Ear of One
said at 3:02 AM on Thu May 7 2015
@Bodysnatchers finally someone that agrees that a Kid voice is nto suited for an adult. I dislike when even a 18 year old have that kind of voice.
SteelEthlan
said at 6:10 PM on Thu Jun 11 2015
@Bodysnatchers Same character, slightly different appearance with the same voices you know.
King Marth 64
said at 6:50 PM on Mon Jun 29 2015
@Bodysnatchers I think the adult version of Naruto for the English version could possibly be voiced by a guy similar like Sean did for Goku.
CatsTuxedo
said at 10:32 AM on Tue Jun 30 2015
@King Marth 64 I wouldn't bet on it. If he has the same English voice in Shippuden, then it's very unlikely that they'll be changing it now.
Bread
said at 12:07 PM on Sun Aug 23 2015
@CatsTuxedo In the english dub, I didn't really mind Shippeuden Naruto's voice very much! If his voice actor is REALLY the cats meow, she will be able to show that he's gotten a bit older with her voice. Maybe... however, I wouldn't be opposed to a new Naruto VA.
Zillah
said at 5:13 PM on Mon Apr 20 2015
So wait, is this, uh, Boruto, supposed to be Naruto's successor/student or something like that?
madalex1234
said at 8:22 PM on Mon Apr 20 2015
@Zillah He had a son with Hinata. He also has a daughter.
Zillah
said at 5:16 PM on Tue Apr 21 2015
@madalex1234 Oh, duh. I don't know how I wasn't able to tell that it was Naruto's kid, especially since they share the same last name.
VGAfanatic
said at 6:32 PM on Sat Apr 18 2015
SO looking forward to it.
NaruHunterXfairytail
said at 1:39 AM on Fri May 29 2015
@VGAfanatic same
NoxiousSludge
said at 6:44 PM on Fri Apr 17 2015
When I heard that name, I was honestly suspecting a weird Borat/Naruto crossover. O_O
Axem Red