Beauty and the Beast (2017)

Beauty and the Beast (2017)
US Theatrical: Mar 17, 2017

Popularity: 157th All Time, 17th This Week

Franchise: Beauty and the Beast
Beauty and the Beast (2017) Beauty and the Beast (2017)

Beauty and the Beast (2017) Cast

Comments

EPA Deane
said at 11:00 AM on Tue Mar 28 2017
I did enjoy it..... but the Original Animated Version is My Favourite Film (in a Tie with Sidney Lumet's 1974 Adaption of 'Murder on The Orient Express).....

That is a VERY High Bar to reach and I don't think I'm the Best person to comment on this Version's quality.
Anthonyiscool64
said at 6:35 PM on Sat Mar 25 2017
Just got back from the movies with a friend of mine. All I have to say that it was.... AMAZING!!!!! All the actors gave great performances, it had great musical numbers and more. Luke Evans was perfect for the role as Gaston too. See guys, this is why you shouldn't judge a film without seeing them first. Look at me I enjoyed it. Trust me, it's really worth checking out. It defiantly deserves a 5 out of 5 stars!
Stare at the Sun
said at 2:43 PM on Fri Mar 24 2017
Meh. Its okay.
HyperVoiceActing
said at 4:25 AM on Mon Mar 20 2017
I was honestly unsure about seeing this movie. Then I saw the Walker brothers' "Sibling Rivalry" review of it.

Can anyone vouch on how right or wrong they are?
CatsTuxedo (Moderator)
said at 10:59 AM on Mon Mar 20 2017
@HyperVoiceActing Personally I wouldn't take their word on anything, especially after they patted Legend of Korra on the back for its crummy half-baked attempt at REPRESENTATION.

My advice is just go see the movie yourself and formulate your own opinion.
HyperVoiceActing
said at 11:42 AM on Mon Mar 20 2017
@CatsTuxedo - I just wanted to double check because some of the issues they brought up (like the lack of chemistry between the leads and writing oddities such as the magic book) sounded like legitimate problems
skeletonking1234
said at 1:17 PM on Mon Mar 20 2017
@HyperVoiceActing Oh no, after seeing the film yesterday, they are definitely problems
Troodon2
said at 2:13 PM on Tue Mar 21 2017
@CatsTuxedo Is there a problem with The Legend of Korra?
emac
said at 8:24 PM on Tue Mar 21 2017
@HyperVoiceActing I wouldn't really take Doug's opinion to account as he doesn't seem to like any live action disney remake as he thought Cinderella and the Jungle Book were not good and he didn't like Zootopia. Judge the film on your own merits.
HyperVoiceActing
said at 4:26 AM on Wed Mar 22 2017
@emac - Actually he thought Zootopia was good. Just not as great as everyone thinks it is. Also Jungle Book I don't count because it felt like he had different expectations for that movie than you're suppose to have.
Swiftie Muggle
said at 7:32 PM on Sun Mar 19 2017
I know she didn't exactly had a voice over role in this movie , but i loved Emma Watson on this.
kisa tiger
said at 6:04 PM on Sun Mar 19 2017
I saw this opening day mainly for both Emma's. 10/10 very pleased on how this turned out.
AnimeFan666
said at 5:28 PM on Fri Mar 17 2017
Beauty and the beast was a beautiful movie I just went to see with my mom. I give it 5/5. Lumiere is my favorite character in the movie and the fact Ewan Mcgregor is one of my favorite actors.
Stare at the Sun
said at 6:22 PM on Wed Feb 22 2017
I'm optimistic about this one but...it seems way too much like the original. The shots are identical.
kisa tiger
said at 6:05 PM on Sun Mar 19 2017
@Stare at the Sun there are some differences in it too
batcool
said at 1:39 PM on Mon Sep 5 2016
When you realize Obi-Wan is Lumiere
LordofEvil96
said at 7:04 AM on Tue Sep 6 2016
@batcool The whole movie is basically Gandalf, Obi-Wan, and Nanny McPhee trying to get Hermione Granger to fall in love with a very grumpy Matthew Crawley. Meanwhile they have to fend off Dracula, who's been a member of the musketeers, a greek god twice, fought alongside Gandalf, and went up against the Fast and Furious gang as well as his sidekick, Elder Cunningham.
HyperVoiceActing
said at 5:39 PM on Mon Nov 14 2016
@LordofEvil96 - Don't forget that Dracula's aided by Olaf
SmartyBoyboy
said at 5:43 AM on Tue Mar 7 2017
@batcool Rodney Copperbottom AND Magneto together!

with P.L. Travers and Martha Jones' sister
SmartyBoyboy
said at 5:45 AM on Tue Mar 7 2017
@HyperVoiceActing And they pay a visit to Penge.
kisa tiger
said at 6:05 PM on Sun Mar 19 2017
@LordofEvil96 Nanny McPhee was also Professor trelawney
LordofEvil96
said at 2:35 PM on Fri Aug 26 2016
So far I'm cautiously optimistic about this movie. Cogsworth looks great, but Lumiere just looks bizarre. Like I can see where Cogsworth's face is, but I can't tell where Lumiere's face is gonna be.
BlankSlate
said at 12:25 PM on Mon Sep 5 2016
@LordofEvil96 Does he need a face?
6th Annual BTVA Voice Acting Awards 2016