If you have an @hotmail, @live, @msn, or @outlook email, please change it if you wish to receive emails from BTVA. Microsoft has tightened its spam filters and many emails from places like BTVA (and other sites not on your Contacts list) may be blocked from ever arriving in your Inbox.
BTVA Spotlight - DreamWorks
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 1

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 1

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 1
US Home Media: Sep 25, 2012

Animation Studio: Warner Brothers Animation
Franchise: Batman

Popularity: 338th All Time, 535th This Week. *

The Cast

Comments

Sarge Ray
said at 5:25 PM on Fri Jan 24 2014
This was a pleasant surprise for me. Considering my general distaste of Frank Miller's work, I was more than surprised that this movie turned out pretty good.

The style of the movie is interesting enough and Peter Weller does a good job playing the older Batman. I also love the symbolism on how some things in people never change, from Batman to the very people he fought against.

I would have wanted to see more from Robin and, to be honest, the "expository news flashes" got old after a while. But with that said, I really enjoyed the movie. Definitely better than the last Miller-Batman movie "Year One" and FAR superior to the second movie.
PsychicVoiceSpy
said at 3:59 PM on Thu Apr 25 2013
Only real problems I had with these two movies was the Joker (the performance was great but I didn't care much for his characterization) and Alfred having such a small role. The old guy is an underrated part of Batman and no one even gave a crap about him kicking the bucket at the end. -_- Otherwise, I liked this film almost as much as Under The Red Hood.
pete
said at 5:44 PM on Tue Oct 2 2012
Not a fan of the comic but this was awesome.
TheVengeanceKnight
said at 1:41 AM on Wed Aug 8 2012
Weller sounded pretty good as Miller-Bats. Can't wait for this. XD
Anicomicgeek
said at 2:53 PM on Tue Sep 25 2012
@TheVengeanceKnight

That he did. He was pretty good in the role.:)
TheVengeanceKnight
said at 6:43 PM on Tue Sep 25 2012
@Anicomicgeek Indeed :-D
101mariner
said at 9:30 AM on Sun Jun 24 2012
hopefully Steve Blum will voice Joker
Batman / Bruce Wayne
Mutant Leader
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 characters.
Commissioner James Gordon