Batman: Mask of the Phantasm Batman: Mask of the Phantasm Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
US Theatrical: Dec 25, 1993

Animation Studio: Warner Brothers Animation
Franchise: Batman

Popularity: 385th All Time, 800th This Week. *

The Cast

said at 5:16 AM on Fri Nov 22 2013
Excellent Batman film. It has action in the right places and has great emotional scenes too. A must-see for any Batman fan.
said at 2:07 PM on Fri Apr 19 2013
Seeing Batman fall in love with a woman and having a chance at happiness only to have it taken away from him by the unrelenting world of crime... this is a Batman film that is both thrilling, funny, dark, and tugs at the heart all at the same time. Those are the perfect ingredients to a fantastic Batman film. Although I wouldn't say this is a perfect film, I believe this film should be required viewing to whoever reboots the live-action films yet again.
said at 7:12 AM on Sat Jan 26 2013
Best Batman movie ever! Suck it, Nolan!
said at 1:44 PM on Fri Apr 19 2013
@TheVengeanceKnight It's not quite my favorite Batman movie, but I agree, for the most part Nolan's movies can suck it. They are some of the most over-glorified, pretentious, "superhero" films I've seen in my life. They may have had nice production values but the "characters" were laughably devoid of actual character and charm. Instead they were more like a means to an end for half-hearted intellectual and metaphorical BS about society and justice... *groans*
said at 9:57 AM on Fri May 31 2013
@PsychicVoiceSpy I do enjoy The Dark Knight, mostly for the Joker, but the first one was pretty boring, and the third one was just god awful, with so many plot holes and loop holes. I did enjoy Bane though.
said at 1:20 PM on Fri May 31 2013
@VctrBnsn Bane was entertaining, but the way he got beat was so disappointing... Yeah, I hated that movie, and I could already hear the fanboys singing him praises on amazon already... and I was right. Thankfully there were plenty of people who felt the same way I did. I do find The Dark Knight enjoyable, but like the other Nolan movies it's way too talky boring in places and it's pseudo-intellectualism got on my nerves. Plus, the Joker was good, but he just didn't have as much fun as you would expect for the Joker.

Yeah, him walking out of an exploding hospital in a nurse's uniform was classic Joker. There should have been more of stuff like that! Too bad, that movie could have been twice as good as it was. NOLAN!!! *raises fist to the sky*
Nightmare Crusher
said at 11:25 PM on Fri May 31 2013
@PsychicVoiceSpy All I remember about Begins is thinking that it was a giant cluster****.
said at 9:35 AM on Sat Jun 1 2013
@Nightmare Crusher I liked Bruce's League of Shadows training, (which was actually fairly cool) but the rest was pretty freaking boring. I can't believe it got such a strong critical response. It was a 3.5/5 movie at best.
Batman / Bruce Wayne
Alfred Pennyworth
Alfred Pennyworth

Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Batman: Mask of the Phantasm characters.