Avengers Confidential: Black Widow and Punisher

Avengers Confidential: Black Widow and Punisher
Voice Director: Jamie Simone

US Home Media: Mar 25, 2014

Animation Studio: Madhouse

Popularity: 707th All Time, 1,329th This Week

Franchise: Marvel Universe
Avengers Confidential: Black Widow and Punisher Avengers Confidential: Black Widow and Punisher

Avengers Confidential: Black Widow and Punisher Cast

Comments

8000 Saiyans
said at 3:57 AM on Sun May 13 2018
I thought that this film was pretty bad, to be honest.

Both voice casts are pretty good, Brian Bloom and Tessho Genda's Punisher renditions being the highlights.
Shaun Ince
said at 12:30 PM on Mon Jan 16 2017
Eric Bauza definitely needs to reprise as Baron Zemo again. He has the potential to be really great in this role.
huzaifa_ahmed
said at 6:48 AM on Wed Apr 20 2016
It's not on Netflix in Japanese...but it is in Spanish. Why so?
JRPictures
said at 7:06 AM on Thu Apr 21 2016
@huzaifa_ahmed Licencing issues most likely.
Polyester Funk
said at 12:05 AM on Mon Apr 28 2014
The best part IMO was the end when the Avengers show up and fight the villains. I wonder if we may see an Avengers anime film were they face different foes. Not that we need to since we have the live-action movies and Avengers Assemble, but it might be cool to see.
The Doctor
said at 12:35 AM on Tue Mar 18 2014
I think that it's safe to assume that it was Troy Baker as Hawkeye, since the voice is identical.
rosebr10
said at 4:57 AM on Tue Mar 18 2014
@The Doctor
Sorry, but no. Just like the recent string of DC DTV movies, minor roles are done by people already credited since, fundamentally, everyone involved is already credited. They just didn't credit every itty bitty little role.

As such, I believe Baron Zemo is JB Blanc and Hawkeye is Matthew Mercer.
Madness Abe
said at 8:33 AM on Mon Mar 17 2014
One thing: Why is Thor on the cover if he's not in the movie?
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 8:49 AM on Mon Mar 17 2014
@Madness Abe He is but he has a non speaking role
D.A.V.E.
said at 10:41 PM on Sun Mar 16 2014
A not-bald Egghead? Not sure how to feel. :P
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 5:26 PM on Sun Mar 16 2014
Pretty alright movie, I prefer Rise of Technovore but I didn't hate this. It had good action, Widow and Punisher were interesting enough, I like this more playful Widow than the one we are getting now.
There are problems, sometimes I felt Widow and Punisher moved too fast and hit too hard especially for the two most 'normal' Marvel characters, Elihas wasn't that interesting and his motives were weak, and some little things that could have been better.
If you want good action, I think you'd like this.
I will say one thing, while the voice acting was pretty good Brian Bloom as Punisher steals the show.
GothamRed
said at 5:37 PM on Sun Mar 16 2014
@Music Meister Widow's not really a normal, she's a super soldier like steve but using a different formula developed by the soviet union.
TheLemsterPju
said at 5:41 PM on Sun Mar 16 2014
@Music Meister You already saw it?

I hate it when a movie leaks. Takes the enjoyment out of waiting to see it legally. That's why I always sit it out until it hits the shelves or the airwaves.
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 5:46 PM on Sun Mar 16 2014
@TheLemsterPju It was released on purpose if I remember right on the 14th but will hit shelves 25th
Music Meister (Moderator)
said at 5:46 PM on Sun Mar 16 2014
@GothamRed Did not know that
GothamRed
said at 6:04 PM on Sun Mar 16 2014
@Music Meister It's understandable, most adaptation don't go into it and she's a hero at the level where her origin isn't common knowledge.
TheLemsterPju
said at 9:00 AM on Sun Mar 16 2014
I hope this movie sells well and gets good reviews.

Technovore is #100,000 in the sales charts on Amazon with vicious reviews. While I can't say the same for Iron Man and Hulk, from where I'm at the movie didn't sell well AT ALL at any store, which is pretty depressing.
Troodon2
said at 10:49 PM on Sat Mar 15 2014
Hahahahaha.... Oh I'm sorry, but this... this has to be one of the funniest movies that I have seen.
Support Behind The Voice Actors on Patreon
What is Patreon?
Black Widow / Natalia Romanov
Thor
Hulk
Punisher / Frank Castle
Amadeus Cho
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Avengers Confidential: Black Widow and Punisher characters.
Black Widow