Lord of the Rings Voice Compares
Alice in Wonderland (2010)

Alice in Wonderland (2010)

Alice in Wonderland (2010)

Theatrical Release Date (USA): March 5, 2010

Home Video Release Date (USA): June 1, 2010

Franchise: Alice in Wonderland
SELECT VIEW: [ Characters ]  [ Side By Side ]  [ Voice Cast ]  [ Credits ]

The Cast

Latest Comments

facundo guerra 4
said at 1:30 PM on Sun Apr 27 2014
 1 Shout Out! [?]
3 Harry Potter Actors in this movie.How awesome
DaveS (Training Moderator)
said at 2:05 PM on Sun Dec 14 2014
@facundo guerra 4 Four it would have been- Paul Whitehouse got cut as Sir Cadogan.
IAMTHEVASTUNIVERSE
said at 2:33 PM on Sat May 12 2012
Their was a period of time when Tim Burton was a formidable film maker..I like Batman Returns,Edward Scissorhands,Sleepy Hollow and Big Fish all I find to be enjoyable films but not everyone is going to enjoy his work..Burton's material in the last nine years hasn't been up to par with his earlier film work but that kinda of thing happens when one has been involved with cinema for over 25 years.
IAMTHEVASTUNIVERSE
said at 1:10 PM on Wed May 9 2012
Tim Burton can assemble one hell of a cast together for his films this film's voice cast being a perfect example of that..the voice acting and the musical score in Alice in Wonderland are excellent but as a film its quite mundane and simply shows that Tim Burton's best days as a Filmmaker are behind him.Alice in Wonderland was indeed Michael Gough's final role in his film career before he passed away at the age of 94.
OptimusSolo (Admin)
said at 1:34 AM on Sat May 12 2012
@IAMTHEVASTUNIVERSE Tim Burton never had any 'best days as a filmmaker' lol - Sorry cannot stand Tim Burton projects!
coolgeek176
said at 3:13 PM on Thu Dec 20 2012
@OptimusSolo Why do you not like Tim Burton's movies?
OptimusSolo (Admin)
said at 4:53 AM on Wed Dec 26 2012
@coolgeek176 Cause they all look the same...terrible! Just can't get passed the visual aspect of them really.
CatsTuxedo (Moderator)
said at 3:30 PM on Wed Dec 26 2012
@OptimusSolo I suppose I can't argue with you a whole lot there, but you clearly haven't seen Pee-Wee's Big Adventure, Ed Wood, Mars Attacks, Big Fish or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I'd count Planet of the Apes too, but Burton was clearly just a hired gun for that one.
OptimusSolo (Admin)
said at 4:41 AM on Wed Jan 2 2013
@CatsTuxedo I was making a generalization there silly. I have seen a couple of those movies but I was more so commenting on his (what seems like a bazillion others) that all have that same aesthetic look...terrible!
PsychicVoiceSpy
said at 5:56 PM on Sun Aug 18 2013
@OptimusSolo I hear you, it's like every movie he makes with stop-motion every character has the same freaking face and they all look like pretentious goth corpse dolls. Heck, even in his live-action movies it's like he tries to make everyone look as corpse-ish and lifeless as possible these days.
Ninjaman15
said at 3:55 PM on Fri Aug 19 2011
I'm going to be quite honest, but for a reboot, this wasn't all too bad... Granted, the original needed a more dark and gritty side, so THIS came out, and it's overall decent. Sadly, this movie also suffers from a different breed of cheesiness all other flicks these days keep bearing... And I thought cheese only worked in the past.

#1 favorite Movie
for 1 member.

A favorite Movie
for 19 members.
Latest Reason:

"I love Tim Burton's twist on an already twisted world. (^v-v^)"

- N-13
FAVE CHARACTER
Listen to all the actors who have voiced the following Alice in Wonderland (2010) characters.
Cheshire Cat