Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Act Your Voice Out - BTVA's Voice Acting Contest > Questions

Questions Not sure about something regarding the contest. Post your question here.

Old 06-06-2012   #21
Foxwolf
Administrator

Default Re: Season 2 - "Behind The Scenes" Participation

For the Callbacks, you can be any character that fits the description of one of the four Trials.

For the 5 Rounds, you'll be picking one line/monologue from the predefined characters we select. (4 characters for each round, 2 male, 2 female)
Old 06-06-2012   #22
tailz

Okay then. You mean the callbacks for our chance to win a prize right? Then I might just pass this one up. I like to choose my own character to voice (although i'm no good at it. ). If it's a western animation character or if I have no Idea who the character is then this is not the contest for me. I might think about though. I really need a microphone.
~Thanks anyways for the info! I really appreciate it! !
tailz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012   #23
Dogman15

Can people who never submitted an initial audition participate in the "behind the scenes" part of the competition? I have a friend who's really good at voice acting, and I think he would have had a good chance in this competition if he had joined. He would have to sign up for site membership, but he could do it.
Dogman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012   #24
Foxwolf
Administrator

It's not possible yet, but another TamaRanEd brought that to my attention the other day and I plan to allow ALL BTVA members to be able to submit a recording for Callbacks and the Rounds just for fun.

Only BTSer's (those who didn't make the Callbacks and Finals) will be eligible for the prize.

I'll add the functionality to allow all members to submit today and will actually remove the deadline so that even after the contest is over, people who visit the page can continue to submit recordings.

EDIT: I was so busy on today I couldn't get to this. It'll definitely be done tomorrow, esp since tomorrow night is the deadline for Callbackers.

Last edited by Foxwolf; 06-11-2012 at 06:04 AM.
Foxwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012   #25
SheilaMGagne

Does this mean that I would need to re-send one of my trials from the callbacks for the BSTer's if I did not make the top 16? Or do I start submitting from the 1st round? I don't wanna miss out on all the fun! ^_^
SheilaMGagne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012   #26
Foxwolf
Administrator

yup, you just keep on trodding forward, starting with Round 1! great to have you a part of this Sheila
Old 08-26-2012   #27
Foxwolf
Administrator

The randomly selected winner is VocAwe.

Thanks to everyone who participated. It was great listening to you all.