6th BTVA Voice Acting Awards

Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Animation Central > Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon Discuss your favorite NickToons & Nick Jr cartoons or any other Nickelodeon Shows

Old 10-02-2015   #141
vgiannell5

Default Re: Tmnt (2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronic456 View Post
Oh yeah... Casey being super-excited about a space adventure compared to Earth being destroyed was pretty dumb.

I mean... Does the dude even have a family he cares about there?
Of course he does. He's just trying to hide the pain and suffering over the fact they're gone.
vgiannell5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015   #142
ninjinister

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgiannell5 View Post
Of course he does. He's just trying to hide the pain and suffering over the fact they're gone.
I really think this is a lazy fan-excuse that's constantly being given in shows. The fact that any character uses this coping method is rarely touched upon in the show and if it isn't, you can't consider it factual. Unless they have an episode or even a throwaway line that Casey was trying to put on a brave face to swallow his true feelings, you can't say for certain that it happened.

I mean, look at his reaction to New York being Kraang'd at the end of Season 2 versus the destruction of the whole darn planet at the end of Season 3. He was much more somber and pained that his father and sister could be mutated than straight up dead - along with almost all of his other friends?

It was the same thing when they thought Splinter had died at the beginning of Back to the Sewer - Mikey instantly became an unrepentant a-hole to his whole family at that point, and everyone claimed that he was "just dealing with it in his own way". But the show never indicated at all what he was doing other than being a turd.
ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015   #143
Music Meister

The Mona Lisa episode was pretty good.
When I heard Mona Lisa would be coming back I thought they would makes her very pretty looking reptile but I'm glad they didnt go that far.
Also I dot know why but I'm glad that Mona Lisa was the more agressive one. I mean how many other shows would have made Keith David's character the agressive one.
The episode was good all around, cute and funny but action and dramatic. Also goes to show that if you make something not human, you can kill them in pretty gruesome ways.

One nitpick I had is Raph being the ONLY one to want to befriend the Reptiles didn't seem right. I get they were running out of time for air and stuff but I felt at least April should have agreed. I dunno, it didn't ruin the episode for me but it was in a my head.
Music Meister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015   #144
electronic456

Season 4 was okay for me. I'm too busy to review each individual episode but I do have some things to say.

It's a good new direction and I like that Fugitoid is their teacher now. Although pretty inconvinient when his ship has all the gear ready for the turtles.

Lord Dregg needs to be more compelling as a villain instead of being a bumbling bug. However I like this take on Mona Lisa.

Really curious to see what else is next. Although I'm too caught up with looking into other stuff now.
electronic456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015   #145
Starscreamsfan
Official Pic Hunter

Holy crap. Polyester Funk shared this with me:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OF621AINiT4

At 22:55 they talk about a transdimensional episode.

If Shredder appears, I really wish they brought Bill Martin back to the role.

LONG LIVE OLD TIME RADIO!!!!
Starscreamsfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015   #146
Polyester Funk

http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2015/1...as-in.html?m=1

Mark Hamill joining season five as dragon character Kavaxas.
Polyester Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015   #147
Music Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyester Funk View Post
http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2015/1...as-in.html?m=1

Mark Hamill joining season five as dragon character Kavaxas.
Funny enough I was thinking "I wonder if Mark will ever be in TMNT".
Music Meister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016   #148
Chris Perry

Default Nickelodeon TMNT Trans-Dimensional Turtles

I sure hope this website will include Patrick Fraley and his 80s Krang for the Nickelodeon TMNT series soon everybody knows about the episode called Trans-Dimensional Turtles that came on tv three times on Easter of this year and became a favorite of many manly because the 80s characters Leo/Donnie/Raph/Mikey/Krang was voiced by the 1987 series actors Cam Clarke/Barry Gordon/Rob Paulsen/Townsend Coleman/Patrick Fraley and all of them still sound exactly the same as they did in the 1987 series. I'm not understanding why this website didn't add Patrick and 80s Krang yet to Nickelodeon TMNT series every other website I checked has that info Nickelodeon mentioned last year he was gonna be in it and they posted/tweeted lots of things about it even before Easter of this year its the only episode of the current series I care about/watch more than once I know where to watch it I just hope Nickelodeon don't find it since they've been known to take down videos of their shows that others post. Hope everybody will have a blessed rest of life and Cowabunga/Turtle Power to y'all!
Chris Perry is offline   Reply With Quote