Default Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IDtM3fsAAc

New season four promo.
TylerMirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016   #132
TylerMirage
Administrator

So far season four's pretty good. A nice taste of recurring characters like Baranova, Salvage and Blurr, as well as the new Quickshadow (female James Bond-type).

Also the fact that even though we see Optimus in the form of a hologram recording, they didn't start this season off in a HEY KIDS IT'S OPTIMUS PRIME WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE HIM SO HAVE HIM LEAD THE WAY.

Now we just need the likes of High Tide and Quint Quarry to return.
Old 08-15-2016   #133
TylerMirage
Administrator

Well, with this latest episode, it looks like any doubt of Rescue Bots taking place in the TFP/RID2015 world are removed.
Old 09-11-2016   #134
TylerMirage
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMirage View Post
Well, with this latest episode, it looks like any doubt of Rescue Bots taking place in the TFP/RID2015 world are removed.
And as if to remove ALL doubt, a Darren Criss-voiced Sideswipe shows up to hunt a snarling Cyclone Minicon rollerball monster.

And a Scraplet namedrop.

Now I just wish that someone like Arcee or Bulkhead came for a visit.
Old 10-30-2016   #135
TylerMirage
Administrator

Well, that was a fantastic season finale. I can't get over how great the different battles were, showcasing the 'Bots and the humans being useful together.

Plus, the build-up and pay-off of Cody wanting a robot partner and Morocco playing on that weakness.

Holy s***, did Morocco just ask for a human heart?! I knew he was evil, but dang! EDIT: Oh, he said "human partner".

Kind of disappointed that High Tide and Quickshadow got sidelined into non-speaking background roles. The family photo was a great ending, but it would've been nice for Bumblebee to be there and, like I said, for High Tide and Quickshadow to have made more of a contribution.

Here's hoping it gets a season five, but if it doesn't, at least this was a great send-off. It would be great to see these separate teams go on more missions together. Heck, I'd settle with a Rescue Bot or two showing up in RID2015. That'd be so sweet.

Last edited by TylerMirage; 10-30-2016 at 12:59 PM.
TylerMirage is offline   Reply With Quote