Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > General Topics > Dream Casts

Dream Casts Be the Voice Director and cast your favorite voices for different shows, movies or games!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2012   #11
TylerMirage
Administrator
 
TylerMirage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,687
Default Re: Wolverine dream cast

Yeah, I like how since typically Blum has been Wolverine in most recent versions, you found a way to put him in here, almost as a reference, saying "Well, he's not Wolverine, but he's the next best thing".
TylerMirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012   #12
Mr.Fennoy93
Member
 
Mr.Fennoy93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Auburn, IO (Formerly HI)
Posts: 844
Default Re: Wolverine dream cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMirage View Post
Yeah, I like how since typically Blum has been Wolverine in most recent versions, you found a way to put him in here, almost as a reference, saying "Well, he's not Wolverine, but he's the next best thing".
You Know it would be cool if he voices both the Noir & Ultimate versions of Wolverine. The Noir would be like Roger Smith from Big-O. I think it is safe to say, that he should be the next Deadpool.
Mr.Fennoy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012   #13
Nightmare Crusher
Member
 
Nightmare Crusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 492
Default Re: Wolverine dream cast

Steven Blum, Keith Szarabajka, Mark Hamill, and Kevin Michael Richardson? Seems like there's more than one Wolverine here.
Nightmare Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012   #14
Mr.Fennoy93
Member
 
Mr.Fennoy93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Auburn, IO (Formerly HI)
Posts: 844
Default Re: Wolverine dream cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Crusher View Post
Steven Blum, Keith Szarabajka, Mark Hamill, and Kevin Michael Richardson? Seems like there's more than one Wolverine here.
Yup. More Soon.

Last edited by Mr.Fennoy93; 06-23-2012 at 05:27 AM.
Mr.Fennoy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012   #15
Foxwolf
Administrator
 
Foxwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 9,749
Default Re: Wolverine dream cast

Regarding John DiMaggio as Wolverine. All I can say is ...

"Bite my shiny metal claws"
__________________
Foxwolf
"American components! Russian components! All made in Taiwan!!!" - Lev (Armageddon)
Foxwolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012   #16
Mr.Fennoy93
Member
 
Mr.Fennoy93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Auburn, IO (Formerly HI)
Posts: 844
Default Re: Wolverine dream cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxwolf View Post
Regarding John DiMaggio as Wolverine. All I can say is ...

"Bite my shiny metal claws"
HA! Or better yet Outrageous!
Mr.Fennoy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012   #17
pokemastanumba1
Member
 
pokemastanumba1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Oak Lawn, Illinois
Posts: 469
Default Re: Wolverine dream cast

Since Wolverine already has his own anime, why not a FUNimation voice cast?
  • Wolverine: Bob Carter
  • Hulk: Christopher Sabat
  • Professor Thornton: Kent Williams
  • Deadpool: Sean Schemmel
  • Sabretooth: Chris Rager
  • Lady Deathstrike: Monica Rial or Jamie Marchi
  • Omega Red: Josh Martin
  • X-23: Luci Christian
  • John Wraith/Kestrel/Colonel Moss: John Burgmeier
  • Professor Abraham Cornelius: Mike McFarland
  • Mystique: Stephanie Young
  • Christopher Nord/Maverick: J Michael Tatum
  • Christy Nord: Kara Edwards
  • Silver Samurai: Chuck Huber
Though I must say, I'd also like to see John DiMaggio as the title character.
__________________
pokemastanumba1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012   #18
Mr.Fennoy93
Member
 
Mr.Fennoy93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Auburn, IO (Formerly HI)
Posts: 844
Default Re: Wolverine dream cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemastanumba1 View Post
Since Wolverine already has his own anime, why not a FUNimation voice cast?
  • Wolverine: Bob Carter
  • Hulk: Christopher Sabat
  • Professor Thornton: Kent Williams
  • Deadpool: Sean Schemmel
  • Sabretooth: Chris Rager
  • Lady Deathstrike: Monica Rial or Jamie Marchi
  • Omega Red: Josh Martin
  • X-23: Luci Christian
  • John Wraith/Kestrel/Colonel Moss: John Burgmeier
  • Professor Abraham Cornelius: Mike McFarland
  • Mystique: Stephanie Young
  • Christopher Nord/Maverick: J Michael Tatum
  • Christy Nord: Kara Edwards
  • Silver Samurai: Chuck Huber
Though I must say, I'd also like to see John DiMaggio as the title character.
Terrific.
Mr.Fennoy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012   #19
Mr.Fennoy93
Member
 
Mr.Fennoy93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Auburn, IO (Formerly HI)
Posts: 844
Default Re: Wolverine dream cast

Now I added two more Wolverine voice actors, Milo Ventimiglia & Tony Daniels in the cast.
Mr.Fennoy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012   #20
CLG
Junior Member
 
CLG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 11
Default Re: Wolverine dream cast

Robin Atkin Downes and Nick Chinlund.
CLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.