Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Site Helpers > Idea Input

Idea Input Share reactions on the latest BTVA Features or give us ideas on what you would like to see.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2011   #11
Pokejedservo

Send a message via MSN to Pokejedservo
Default Re: Voice Acting Portfolios & Voice Projects Castings/Auditions

Well I might as well say some things...

1. I do understand what you mean there though pardon my cynicism but lets just say its assumed that companies would NEVER allow anyone to ever do something like a fandub whether its a full movie or just a brief clip but we do it anyways. (Such as sadly those "Please support the official release" disclaimers never prevent videos from being taken down on sites like Youtube.) Granted the whole concept of Fanwork is generally a rather legally grey area, but still while getting permission is theoretically not impossible (depending on the footage we are talking about here) but rather unlikely. I admit I am not trying to "justify" this per say but its rather uncertain whether if this idea would work.

2. Agreed, granted it may not be easy to find people whom are interested and dedicated enough to help you but if you can it would make things easier. Heck there are probably plenty of productions that most likely would have gone a lot more smoothly if there was more than one person doing the production work here.
Pokejedservo is online now   Reply With Quote