Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Stephy Laurens

Conversation Between Stephy Laurens and Foxwolf
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 55
  1. Stephy Laurens
    11-08-2011
    Stephy Laurens
    Hey! Long time, no talk! I'm sorry I haven't logged onto the site in a while. Something personal came up! Anyway, I added a post to: Dub This-coming soon forum! Just want to let you know what you think of it! Oh and the Balto pictures are almost done!
  2. Foxwolf
    10-28-2011
    Foxwolf
    Great news. The other Admins have agreed to let you credit the Alice characters with the list you gave in the beginning, since it sounds like we'll never get confirmation any time soon.
  3. Foxwolf
    10-27-2011
    Foxwolf
    How are the pics coming along for Balto?
  4. Foxwolf
    10-27-2011
    Foxwolf
    I'm really sorry to hear that. And I appreciate the effort you put in to find out. However, not all is lost. What we can do is add Alice to the site and I'll talk to the rest of the team about just letting you assign the actors you feel you know voice which characters. And we can write in the description that you contacted the studio but they could not reveal the credits.
  5. Stephy Laurens
    10-27-2011
    Stephy Laurens
    Sooooo......I don't know if this is great, but American McGee (Creator of Alice 2) has gotten back to me. Unfortunately, he could not give me the full list of voice actors due to the actors not wanting to reveal their names in the credits. So, I guess Alice: Madness Returns is not going to be viewed on this site. (He didn't even put the names in order) What a shame.....and worked very hard to get and crop those images..... I'm sorry.
  6. Foxwolf
    10-22-2011
    Foxwolf
    That'd be great. Go for it!!! If you can take a screencap of the credits, that'd be cool too
  7. Stephy Laurens
    10-22-2011
    Stephy Laurens
    Hey! Um...I'm doing a dub for Balto and I noticed that the film's page is inncomplete on this site. Do you mind if I work on it? The only character you have is Steele.
  8. Foxwolf
    10-21-2011
    Foxwolf
    I replied to the Camelot thread. Sorry, I didn't even know you had posted images or that one of our Mods Cat's Tuxedo decided to work on it.
    I mean, the point was seeing your image creating abilities again and I like I posted, they were good given the low quality video you were working with. Let me pow wow with the other Admins again.
  9. Stephy Laurens
    10-21-2011
    Stephy Laurens
    Are you finishing up the page for "Quest for Camelot"? You don't need anything else like pictures and sound files?
  10. Foxwolf
    10-19-2011
    Foxwolf
    hey Stephy. whenever you have some time, I'd love your input on a voice acting project idea I'm currently working on.

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/...ead.php?t=2220

also, how's the other request coming along. sorry, not rushing you or anything.