Go Back   Behind The Voice Actors > Stephy Laurens

Conversation Between Stephy Laurens and Foxwolf
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 55
  1. Stephy Laurens
    09-18-2013
    Stephy Laurens
    Hello Foxwolf,
    One of my members from my Facebook group was asking me if BTVA.com is going to another AYVO Contest this year? As I recall, I don't think the site had one this summer...

Please respond back!

Thanks so much!

Stephy Laurens
  2. Stephy Laurens
    06-26-2013
    Stephy Laurens
    Hey Foxwolf! Haven't chatted with you in a while! Everything on the site is really blooming! It's amazing! Especially with the BTVA Awards, the casting calls, and the "Act Your Voice Out" contest! All of it's awesome!
  3. Foxwolf
    06-11-2012
    Foxwolf
    Hey Stephy

lol @ your Elizabeth Taylor comment. hey, thanks for the link. I've definitely had this on my mind for a while but i wanted to save up to get custom trophies designed specifically for BTVA contests and such. the diamond ones are certainly cool since you can etch anything on them.

thanks again and have a good week
    Foxwolf

PS - you never auditioned for AYVO but I know you're really busy
  4. Stephy Laurens
    06-11-2012
    Stephy Laurens
    Hello Foxwolf,
    You know I cam across this really neat website that produces trophies, plaques and medals at VERY FANTASTIC REASONABLE prices. I'll leave the link. Why am I telling you this? Well, maybe for ACT YOU VOICE OUT contests or other things you can award Voice Talents with trophies! It sounds like fun. Here's the link..let me know what you think about it!
    http://www.crownawards.com/StoreFront/indexmain.html

My favorite are the "Diamond Crystal Awards" (I know they are the most expensive....hey, what can I say? I have champagne taste! I'm like the Elizabeth Taylor of the voice over world! lol! Enjoy your evening!)
  5. Foxwolf
    05-24-2012
    Foxwolf
    100px by 100px I believe. Same goes with your avatar.
  6. Stephy Laurens
    05-24-2012
    Stephy Laurens
    Hi Foxwolf! I had posted this question in the forums, but what is the length and Width (in pixels) of a BTVA profile picture? Thank you!
  7. Foxwolf
    01-24-2012
    Foxwolf
    Me? Nothing for a really long time. I used to do some for mods of video games. The last thing I've done is a voice acting workshop back in '08.
  8. Stephy Laurens
    01-24-2012
    Stephy Laurens
    Alright, I'll find another page request to do.

Hmm, I'm just curious....have you ever done voice acting? Like videos on YouTube?
  9. Foxwolf
    01-23-2012
    Foxwolf
    If you feel that you can contribute content at least once or twice a week, then I think you will fit in nicely as a Moderator.
    And I remember all the forum related things you said you could help out with like voice acting discussions etc.

If you could do me one favor though. If you can either complete another request or find a new title we don't have, then that will seal the deal and we'll bring you on board. Unfortunately one of our team already completely Balto, so you'll have to find another

Oh, and I did mention becoming a Moderator means you'll have to read and follow our Content Adding Guidelines right? It's not scary like I'm making it sound. After a couple times adding content, you get used to it
  10. Stephy Laurens
    01-23-2012
    Stephy Laurens
    Well, I'm actually not THAT busy anymore. In fact, I have off all week, this week! So, does that mean you will actually make me a moderator? Oh and sure, I'll check out that link you sent in the other message!