PDA

View Full Version : Seth MacFarlane's Flintstones reboot on life support

BlueSky
04-27-2012, 08:40 PM
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/seth-macfarlane-flintstones-tv-series-315980?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thr%2Fnews+%28The+Hollywood+R eporter+-+Top+Stories%29

Apparently, the president of the Fox network didn't love the script of the pilot and asked Seth MacFarlane to either to retool it or focus on his other shows and opted for the latter.

Foxwolf
04-27-2012, 08:59 PM
Huh, I read that he was too busy to work on it, but I'm honestly not surprised that his pilot was rejected. I'm still curious what audience they're trying to cater this reboot for.

BlueSky
04-27-2012, 09:12 PM
His main role on The Cleveland Show had to be filled by Jess Harnell in a few episodes because of the upcoming movie Ted. The guy can't do everything.

NCZ
04-27-2012, 09:13 PM
I was actually kind of curious in how this would've turned out, so it's a bit of a shame.

ajhz
04-27-2012, 11:18 PM
Huh, I read that he was too busy to work on it, but I'm honestly not surprised that his pilot was rejected. I'm still curious what audience they're trying to cater this reboot for.

Basically the bold part. I was going to post an article about this subject sometime :D