PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Bravo Goes to Bollywood

cartoonvoice
03-18-2012, 05:41 PM
Johnny Bravo Goes to Bollywood is a rather forgettable movie. The story is week (it would have worked better as a 22-minute episode) and the humour is weak too. Characters move and speak too fast, they're often overdramatic, old gags are reused and the movie has hardly any conflict. Even the final battle doesn't have any real action. The animation is sadly done in flash which gives it cheap visuals. There are moments that work like some movie parodies and slapstick, but the movie doesn't work as a whole... The new characters are also lame, there's a leading woman after Johnny but she hardly has any lines and there's Jiggy (another Elvis-clone) who is annoying and doesn't add anything to the story after a while. Two kids also support Johnny, they had potential, but in the end they were wasted.

The only reason it's worth watching is because Johnny is fully his old self again. He's got the same looks and voice, he's still dumb and egoistical and cares a lot about his hair... It's just good to see him back. His mom is back too, even if only as an extra.
So, it's a weak movie, but other old CN shows don't even get a movie after such long time.

smithjordan
06-08-2012, 11:14 PM
I like this show so much.I was do big laugh when i watch this show.