PDA

View Full Version : A few mistakes I noticed - NOT MISTAKES

pete
01-11-2012, 05:59 PM
You credited Jeff Bennett for voicing Scarecrow but it was Jefferey Combs also it was allegedly Frank Welker that voiced Garfield for Lorenzo Music not Dave Coulier.

ajhz
01-11-2012, 06:41 PM
You credited Jeff Bennett for voicing Scarecrow but it was Jefferey Combs also it was allegedly Frank Welker that voiced Garfield for Lorenzo Music not Dave Coulier.

um I don't think they added Dave Coulier as Garfield...I think you probably were looking at that dumb rant I made in the comments section around the time I started posting here :D...unless i'm not looking at it properly.

Also I here is the list of who Frank voiced: (I assume you mean this show)
"Garfield and Friends / "U.S. Acres" (1988)
Animated Series
Bo; Booker; Sheldon; Fred Duck; Mort (Orson Pig's shortest brother)
-additional voices-
Melvin; Edward R. Furrow; Professor Garbanzo Bean; Parrot (does impressions); The Incredibly Stupid Swamp Monster; Newton; Elvis; Pet show host; Announcer for the Orson Awards; griffin in "U.S. Acres" episode: "Hamelot"

coming from frankwelker.net

NCZ
01-11-2012, 07:32 PM

Check the voice compare, dude.

(Note: While Jeff Bennett did voice Scarecrow in the episode "Over the Edge" Scarecrow did not actually have any lines in that episode as Jeff only did an evil laugh.)

Might want to source your error reports because neither of the mistakes you've posted here are actual mistakes.

pete
01-11-2012, 11:43 PM
The VC has Jefferey Combs as the voice of Scarecrow not Jeff Bennett other sites say did the voice as well. The Garfield thing may be just bad information read.