PDA

View Full Version : Christopher Bevins Fave

FreeFanboy
12-17-2011, 11:19 PM
I go to Christopher Bevin's page of the roles he plays, then when I try to add him to my favorites, it says I'm logged out. I log in again, then return to his page. It says I'm STILL logged out. When I go to someone else, it says I'm logged in, then I go back to Christopher Bevins, then it says I'm logged out. No matter how many times I repeat this, the outcome is the same. I really want to add Christopher Bevins to my favorites, so can you fix this?

Thank you for reading.

Foxwolf
12-18-2011, 02:32 AM
Sorry about the hassle. Thanks for pointing out the problem. Is Bevins the only VA you're having issues with faving? Also, what browser are you using?

Jackson_H
12-18-2011, 06:50 PM
I'm not sure if it will help but it's worth a try since I remember login issues when accounts first went public.

- login in from the homepage and hit "remember me"

I've used computers at libraries and if I didn't hit "remember me" I wasn't logged in and had to keep trying again and again

- logging in from the homepage instead of the forums

not sure why but sometimes if you login from the forums your site account isn't always logged in too (even though they should be connected)

FreeFanboy
12-18-2011, 11:08 PM
Sorry about the hassle. Thanks for pointing out the problem. Is Bevins the only VA you're having issues with faving? Also, what browser are you using?

Well, I'm on Google Chrome, but I've also tried it on Mozilla and the outcome is the same. This also applies to "POKEMON: ARCEUS AND THE JEWEL OF LIFE" As well.