PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know where I can watch/get the Ocean Dub of DBZ

GothamRed
01-01-2011, 02:13 PM
I have been looking all over the place and I haven't come up with much, so does anyone know where I can find the ocean dub from the trunks saga and beyond, also the blue water dubs of dragon ball and dbgt. I don't need to know all at once, I want the ocean DBZ dub the most.

NCZ
01-01-2011, 02:36 PM
Unfortunately, asking where you can find copyrighted TV shows is illegal and against our rules. Please keep this in mind next time.

GothamRed
01-01-2011, 02:55 PM
Unfortunately, asking where you can find copyrighted TV shows is illegal and against our rules. Please keep this in mind next time.

well i wasn't asking for it illegally, I'm willing to buy it, I just wanted to find out where I can get it

Foxwolf
01-01-2011, 03:10 PM
I'm sure you can get it on Amazon.com. I think if you look at the voice credits, you'll be able to tell if it's the Ocean group version or not.

NCZ
01-01-2011, 03:17 PM
My mistake; it was somewhat ambiguously worded and I assumed you meant downloading it. Sorry for the confusion.

Have you tried auction sites?

GothamRed
01-01-2011, 03:21 PM
My mistake; it was somewhat ambiguously worded and I assumed you meant downloading it. Sorry for the confusion.

Have you tried auction sites?

NP, I guess it can be een that way, well I'm not sure what to type in to find it at auctions, would looking on canadian or uk auction sites work better for that?

GothamRed
01-01-2011, 03:24 PM
I'm sure you can get it on Amazon.com. I think if you look at the voice credits, you'll be able to tell if it's the Ocean group version or not.
yeah i was wondering about that, cause i looked on the canadian amazon page, which lists Ian James Corlett and Michael Dobson, so the ocean group dubbed for the uncut boxes too then for the countries they dubbed in?

Also is canada region 1 or region 2 for dvds?

Jackson_H
01-01-2011, 04:01 PM
I live in Canada (Region 1) and the Funimation dub is sold here.

I wouldn't trust amazon credits as they're full of mistakes.

e.g. A Funimation season set has Ocean Group VAs credited even though that dub isn't even included in the set, guess amazon employees don't do their job properly :)

GothamRed
01-01-2011, 04:09 PM
I live in Canada (Region 1) and the Funimation dub is sold here.

I wouldn't trust amazon credits as they're full of mistakes.

e.g. A Funimation season set has Ocean Group VAs credited even though that dub isn't even included in the set, guess amazon employees don't do their job properly :)

yeah, that tends to happen, also since you live in canada, do you know a way i can get the ocean dub?

Trami0501
08-31-2012, 10:26 PM
I never seen Ocean dub here?