The Contest (the "Contest") is open to the entire public. If you are considered a minor in your state and country, you must obtain permission from a parent or legal guardian. The following are ineligible: administrators of Site, judges of Contest and professional voice actors. You need to have an active Site account. All submissions will be screened and must comply to these Official Rules to be eligible. At any point your submitted content is considered to break the Official Rules, you may be disqualified.
The Top 8 Finalists from Contest's most recent season are not eligible for participation in current Contest season.
2. CONTEST SCHEDULE:
You may enter the Contest during the date periods specified for any active Contest at the Contest main page
3. HOW TO ENTER:
You must be an registered Site member ("Member"). Visit the Contest main page
during the Audition Period and log into the Site with your credentials. If you do not have a Site account, you can register here
. BEFORE YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO SUBMIT YOUR AUDITION, YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE OR ENTER THE CONTEST. Follow the on-screen instructions to submit your audition ("Submission(s)"). Once uploaded, your Submission will not be returned. Site may, in its sole discretion, remove, delete and/or disqualify any Submission it deems inappropriate or otherwise non-compliant. Member's with eligible Submissions will become considered entered in the Contest ("Entrant").
All auditions will be screened before being presented to the people running the Contest ("Judges") for finalist contention. Sixteen (16) Entrants ("Finalists") will be selected from all eligible Submissions and will continue participartion in the Contest in the voting rounds ("Round(s)"). Finalists will visit the Contest main page
and follow the on-screen instructions to submit performances ("Submission(s)") each week until they are eliminated or become the one (1) winner.
- Submissions must be primarily in English.
- Audio file(s) must be submitted in the .MP3 file format.
- File size of Submissions will be specified on their respective submission web pages.
- Submissions must consist of content recorded by you and must not contain any audio from copyright material or non-copyright material that is owned by anyone other than you. Any Submissions found to be fraudulent or not meeting the requirements of the Official Rules may or will be disqualified.
- Submissions may consist of lines from any source (original or copyright) but must be recorded by you.
- Submissions must not contain defamatory statements (including but not limited to words that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group); it must not include threats to any person, place, business, group or world peace, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards.
- Site may contact Entrant to advise adjustment of Submission to comply with the Official Rules. Site reserves the site to reject or disqualify any Submission at it's own discretion.
- Multiple Submissions from different Site accounts but registered by the same Member (as determined by Site) will all be disqualified.
- Limit one (1) Submission per Entrant
- The closing date for auditions may be extended should there not be sufficient Submissions as deemed sufficient by the Judges.
- The audition submission period is are stated on the Site for the applicable current Contest.
- Limit one (1) set (one (1) to three (3) individual Submissions) of Submissions per Round per Entrant.
- The performance submission period is are stated on the Site for the applicable current Contest.
Each eligible Submission will be reviewed by the Judges. The top sixteen (16) Submissions with what the Judges consider the best voice acting in their personal opinion will become the Finalists and continue in the Contest in the Rounds. There must be a minimum of 20 Submissions for the Contest to proceed to the Rounds.
Each of the eligible Finalists' Submissions will be posted on the Site for viewing and judging. Members can vote for one (1) Finalist per Round. Two (2) to four (4) Finalists will be eliminated from the Contest after each round until Round Five "Final Round".
The Round will start with sixteen (16) Finalists, with twelve (12) Finalists moving onto the next Round. They will be determined as follows:
- Eight (8) Finalists that received the most votes (leaving 8 Finalists)
- Four (4) Finalists will be selected by the Judges from the remaining 8 Finalists
The Round will start with twelve (12) Finalists, with eight (8) Finalists moving onto the next Round. They will be determined as follows:
- Five (5) Finalists received the most votes (leaving 7 Finalists)
- Three (3) Finalists will be selected by the Judges from the remaining 7 Finalists
The Round will start with eight (8) Finalists, with four (4) Finalists moving onto the next Round. They will be determined as follows:
- Three (3) Finalists received the most votes (leaving 5 Finalists)
- One (1) Finalist will be selected by the Judges from the remaining 5 Finalists
The Round will start with four (4) Finalists, with two (2) Finalists moving onto the next Round. They will be determined as follows:
- Two (2) Finalists received the most votes
Round Five (Final Round)
The Final Round will start with two (2) Finalists, with only one (1) Finalist able to become the winner ("Winner"). The Finalist that receives the most votes will be the Winner.
Winner will be posted on Site and notified via email and private message through Site forums. Should Winner not receive notification, Winner should contact administrators of Site.
- Limit one (1) vote per Member per Round.
- Finalists are not permitted to vote in the Rounds.
- Voting periods are stated on the Site for the applicable currently active Contest.
- Any attempts to manipulate the votes will result in the responsible party(s) being permanently banned from Site. If responsible party includes a Finalist, the Finalist will be disqualified and permanently banned from Site. Should the manipulation of votes become an irreversible problem, Member voting will no longer affect the outcome of the contest and the Judges' shall determine the results.
Should any Finalist be disqualified or become unable to continue in the Contest, the Judges will review and select eliminated Finalists and/or eligible Entrants to ensure the next Round has the required number of Finalists.
In the event of a tie of votes, the Judges will decide on which Finalist(s) will move onto the next Round.
The decision of the Judges will be final in all matters related to this Contest.
6. WINNER PRIZE:
- There will only be one (1) winner per Contest.
- The prize will be a choice of gift card, DVD/Blu-Ray and/or video game adding to the total value of the prize.
- Value of prize will be 100 US Dollars. If Winner resides outside of the US, the prize value will be 100 USD, minus the cost of shipping to the Winner's country of residence. Prize is subject to change on a per season basis.
- Site is not responsible for lost, damaged, delayed, stolen prize.
- Winner's of past Contests are not eligible to claim the prize until 12 months after the last time they received a prize.
- If Winner is unreachable, fails to provide a delivery address, is unable to accept prize, prize will be forfeited.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Site claims no ownership of your Submission(s). By entering this Contest and uploading your Submission(s), you (and if you are a minor in your state and country, you parent or legal guardian) irrevocably grant to Site the unconditional and perpetual rights to post, display, publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify such Submission(s) in any way, in any and all media, for any purpose, without limitation, and without consideration to you.
- Site claims no responsibility for Submissions that are not received.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Site reserves the right to cancel/suspend/modify the Contest in whole or in part for any reason, including without limitation, if the Contest cannot be conducted as originally planned. Site reserves the right to modify the Official Rules at any time for any reason.