Birth Place: Peterbourgh, Ontario, Canada
Date Of Birth: Oct 14, 1964
Voice Over Language: English
Trivia & Fun Facts:
- A.K.A. David V. Kaye, David V. Hope
- Favorite Anime: Fushigi Yuugi, Pokemon
- Favorite TV Shows: Beast Wars
- Favorite VAs: Gregg Berger
- Favorite Actors: Patrick Stewart
- Favorite Characters he didn't voice: Bugs Bunny
- Favorite drinks: Baja Rose, Scotch, Brandy
- Favorite Movies: Office Space, Zoolander
- Favorite Movie Genre: Comedy
- Favorite Comedian: Bill Conway
- Hobbies: Squash, Hockey, Basketball, Downhill and Cross-Country Skiing, Cycling, Hiking, Bodybuilding
- He stated that he tried to make Beast Wars Megatron to be a mix of Anthony Hopkins, Sean Connery and a lizard.
- He prefers pre-lay voice work (such as cartoons) to ADR work (like anime). He likes pre-lay more because it allows more freedom.
- Voiced Dalton Brooks in the original version of Fuse, back when it was called Overstrike.
(On Beast Wars Megatron's Rubber Duckie)
"It's such a wonderful visual isn't it. Megs in a tub squeezing his rubber ducky !! That's his escape. Locking the doors filling the tub...lotsa bubbles ....and his little friend."
(in Optimus Prime's voice)
"That's it, Megatron. I've had it! Bumblebee... SpongeBob... transform and roll out!"
(When requested upon doing an small bit of improv on what if Megatron, Sesshomaru and Treize were roomies in an apartment)
Megatron: All right, who has been putting dirty socks in the kitchen sink?
Sesshomaru: It was Jaken's fault!
Megatron: And where the hell is my rubber ducky?
Sesshomaru: Trieze, what are you doing in the bedroom?
Trieze: I'm spending time with Lady Une...
Megatron: Oh, "spending time with Lady Une" huh? *sigh*
(in Megatron's voice)
"Oh, rubber ducky, you're the one..."
(On Megatron and Frank Welker)
"All in all, I just tried to have fun with him and lets not forget, Frank Welker's a bit of a legend. Me...I've a lot of years to go."