Chris Pratt

Chris Pratt

Date Of Birth: Jun 21, 1979
Birth Place: Virginia, Minnesota, USA
Voice Over Language: English

Popularity: 538th All Time, 1,226st This Week. *

Trivia & Fun Facts:

Husband of Anna Faris.


Credits On BTVA: 6 Roles from 5 Titles  [ Only show characters with sound clips ]

  • ALL



Add a Comment

HK-47 master
said at 2:16 AM on Wed Sep 2 2015
 5 Shout Outs!
It's funny; the LEGO Movie was about a relatively unknown person who became really well known, and it was kind of the same with Chris.
TylerMirage (Admin)
said at 9:22 PM on Wed Sep 2 2015
@HK-47 master I get the comparison, but I wouldn't really call pre-2014 Chris Pratt "relatively unknown".

I mean, yeah, 2014 and onward his popularity and fame SKY-ROCKETED, but he was hardly a nobody before that. Even if you just factor in his roles from OC, Everwood, and Parks & Rec (on top of his minor or supporting roles in movies like "Moneyball", "What's Your Number" or "Zero Dark Thirty" and all his other work), he was still a well-known actor (moreso supporting than a leading man).
HK-47 master
said at 12:11 AM on Thu Sep 3 2015
@TylerMirage I never really called him a nobody, I'm merely saying that not a lot of people knew about him before The LEGO Movie and Guardians of the Galaxy but now he's perhaps one of the most well-know and sought after actors working today.
TylerMirage (Admin)
said at 6:54 AM on Thu Sep 3 2015
@HK-47 master True, you didn't call him a "nobody", you said "a relatively unknown person". So replace "hardly a nobody" with "hardly an unknown person" and my point remains the same. :P

Like I said, I mostly agree with the premise you're making, but I think a lot of people seem to forget that he still had a decent career prior to his fame explosion.
said at 5:53 PM on Wed Jun 24 2015
 2 Shout Outs!
10 years ago, he appeared in The Batman as a minor character with very few lines. Today, he got lead roles in GotG and Jurassic World.
Happy belated birthday, Chris!
said at 12:22 PM on Sun Jun 21 2015
 2 Shout Outs!
Happy Birthday Chris Pratt!

The Breakout Actor of 2014! I seriously love this guy, he just brings this delightful charm and enthusiasm to all of his roles. I truly believe he loves what he's doing.

And of course he has had so many great roles like Star Lord, Emmet and Andy Dwyer.

Also he's married to Anna Faris and that's pretty awesome.
Polyester Funk
said at 1:15 AM on Sun Jun 21 2015
Happy birthday, Chris.
said at 1:21 PM on Thu Apr 16 2015
 1 Shout Out!
Has anyone besides me seen him in the movie "Moneyball". If not, I won't say which baseball player he portrayed on it.
said at 1:10 PM on Thu Apr 16 2015
 1 Shout Out!
I always forget he was in Ben 10
said at 10:27 PM on Mon Apr 13 2015
The only thing that I'm familar about this guy and looking foward to his roles is pretty much Jurassic World. I really do not have much interest in Chris Pratt on any occasions but maybe some time i will give him a watch and have some use to his roles.
said at 9:10 AM on Mon Apr 13 2015
I read a Cinema magazine a few weeks ago that said he is rumoured to be the new Indiana Jones in a future film.

Hope it comes to pass as he is awesome in pretty much all the movies he's been in so far, especially GotG.
said at 10:24 PM on Fri Mar 6 2015
 1 Shout Out!
Ooh, nice new pic. (Meant to comment when it first changed, but it slipped my mind)
The Doctor
said at 7:32 AM on Wed Feb 4 2015
 5 Shout Outs!
said at 6:51 PM on Sun Nov 9 2014
Star Lord was Cooper in Ben 10: Ultimate Alien? How did I not know this?
Polyester Funk
said at 12:00 AM on Tue Sep 16 2014
 4 Shout Outs!
Andy Dwyer: " When it says 2% milk, what's the other 98%?"
said at 6:34 PM on Mon Sep 1 2014
 6 Shout Outs!
The one and only STAR LORD!!! He killed it in Guardians of the Galaxy. I even prefer him over Steve Downes (who would have thought?) Though to be fair, both versions are different from one another.
said at 4:46 AM on Sun Aug 10 2014
 1 Shout Out!
Cooper was secretly a Guardian of the Galaxy. Wow
said at 8:35 PM on Tue Nov 18 2014
@SideBurn in GoG 2 we'll find out vilgax is star lord's real father. Then they play space catch.
Faved by 38 BTVA Members
Favorite Role
Who's your favorite Chris Pratt role? *
89.7% (26 votes)
Owen Grady
10.3% (3 votes)
29 Total Votes